SIGN UP TO HELP WITH OUR 2020 CAMPAIGNS BELOW:
SENATOR JEN METZGER - We need "visibility" volunteers to hand out palm cards for our Orange County candidates so that they can encourage people going to the polls to vote down ballot for Jen and others. They will be stationed 100 feet away. We are in dire need of help in Middletown and Wallkill. Click here to Sign Up!
SENATOR JAMES SKOUFIS - We still need volunteers to help with "visibility" at certain locations throughout the 39th District in Orange County. If anyone is interested or available to help with anything on election (we have lots of other fun things!) Click Here to Sign Up!
VOLUNTEER FOR JUDICIAL CANDIDATES PAUL TRACHTE (COUNTY COURT JUDGE), MARIA PATRIZIO (FAMILY COURT JUDGE) AND/OR E. LOREN WILLIAMS (SUPREME COURT JUDGE)
ARE YOU MOTIVATED BY PROGRESSIVE IDEALS?
Your motivation and skills can be invaluable to your Town or City.
Are you ……
… handy with a digital camera?
- Snap shots of events, supporters, candidates, elected officials, notable places in your Town
… tech capable?
- Set up Town or City websites or Facebook pages
- Advise committee members and candidates on best choices
- Teach other members how
… sociable and a good listener?
- Meet your fellow residents and reflect their views to your Committee, candidates and elected officials
- Secure petition signatures to get candidates on the ballot
… PR savvy, or a keen observer who can synthesize events and write to motivate others?
- Contribute to your Town/City website and Facebook page
… crazy about a good party?
- Host a candidate fund-raiser
- Attend a candidate fund-raiser
- Serve on the fund-raising committee
… a database wiz or webmaster?
- Keep these “vital organs” humming in your Town, City, or on the County Committee
... "mad as hell and not going to take it any more”? – Peter Finch as Howard Beal in “Network”
- Run for office!
Check your Town/City page for information on attending a Committee meeting, or call or e-mail the Town Chair.
“If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.” - Eldridge Cleaver